Transfer of Records to the University Archives

The University Archives is the repository for University records that document the permanent historical record of the University (archival records). The University Archives does not accept records that have been deemed to have temporary value even if the retention requirement for those records is long-term. The first step in transferring records to the Archives is to contact the University Archives (258-6345 or to discuss whether the records you wish to transfer are permanent records.

For the complete instructions for transferring permanent University records to the University Archives (located in the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library), please visit: